My Old Chevy Van - I Opened The Door And Something Came Out!


This is my own experience with something that I thought may have been a portal into another spirit world. I'm not saying it is...


As you may know or not, or even care, I once owned a small antique shop in Vancouver. During the summer I would close shop for a month and take off collecting stuff, antiques and collectibles from all over Canada and USA, sleeping in the van (an old beautiful Chevy Diesel Van) and drove from town to town until I finally made it back. 

I backed into my parking space at the rear of the shop and unloaded, taking all my precious new belongings into the store. After finishing I locked up shop then retired to my apartment upstairs to drool over my new collections. At the time I was very materialistic. I loved things especially old things. This was back in the 90's I'm not like that anymore.


Later that evening, I remembered leaving something behind the passenger seat. I can't remember what it was that I forgot. It isn't important. Anyway, I went back down the stairs to the van to get it. As I approached the van, I suddenly had an uneasy feeling. I can't explain it. The hair on the nape of my neck stood up on end. I think they call it the 'Willies'. The Van looked different, the colour darker. Maybe because of it sitting in the dark, with no lights on in the parking lot up against the back door. The windshield and side windows were all fogged up on the inside, so fogged up the drips of water were sliding down the inside glass.

There was something in the air, a feeling of dread, even as I grabbed the door handle and stuck in the key, I had this sudden urge not to open it, but I did.

As soon as I turned the key and the little knobby popped up, the door seemed to push itself open, pushing me back a little, then I felt it, a rush of heat.

I instantly thought someone was inside, in the back. Quickly looking, I saw nothing but inside, it felt like a 150 degrees and this is hard to explain. It felt evil.

Whatever it was, I slammed the door and ran back upstairs. I would check it the next day.

The next day. Nothing. The van was sitting there as beautiful as ever. True story.

What were you expecting, eh, a body or something? It was just an odd experience that's why I'm thinking a portal into another dimension. Something evil.















No comments: