Fire Is Fun. Here Is Your Birthday Cake Billy - Blow!


I know this is not really the time to be making fire jokes with all the forest fires happening but who the hell was it? 


Was it an arsonist that came up with the idea of putting candles on a birthday cake? One for each year. Who?

No wonder there are so many fire-bugs and fire-starters out there. We start conditioning kids at a very early age. Once every year almost every kid, around the world (there are exceptions) are being subjected to this ancient pagan ritual. What does it mean?

If the birthday boy/girl blows them out all at once in a single breath he'll/she'll have good luck.  


I always made a wish before blowing them out, which the wish should come true if, I didn't tell anyone what the wish was, and it has to happen within the next year. Try holding that secret for a year. I never could. Maybe that's why they never ever did come true.


In my case my next birthday cake could turn into a mini-disaster, if I have one. There won't be enough room for another candle stick.





I could start a fire.


A big one, eh?


A real blast!

















No comments: