Out-Of-Body Experience

Deism Theism - Both Believe In A God - One Who Doesn't Intervene and One That Will






There are so many things to believe these days.


Now all of a sudden I find out there are two Gods. That's plural of one, there can only be one God. One that doesn't or won't intervene and another that will, Deism and Theism. Which is the real God?



Deism is the belief in the existence of a God that will not intervene in anything, no matter how dire. This God was invented in the 17th century during the Age of Enlightenment, on philosophical  reasons alone but there is nothing supernatural about him and he will never interact with mankind or the universe. Not something I'd like to believe, I want a God to come to my rescue when I need him.


Theism is the belief in the existence of a God that certainly will intervene when needed.  He built the universe and interacts with it, and truly cares about every little detail, every little soul from an ant to a human, wanting everything in it to be perfect. He cares about you and if you believe in him strong enough he will intervene, maybe at the last minute maybe not because that's how it all works.


It's all a choice. A belief is just a belief. So why be so hopeless, being a Diesis. Like I said, at least there is hope if you believe in Theism.


The God that I was told existed since childhood always interacted if you believed.









 *If you like my blogs check out my book "ONE TWO ONE TWO a ghost story, on sale at Amazon only $2.99 on Kindle  or read it for free join Amazon Prime

https://www.amazon.com/One-Two-ghost-story/dp/1482091011/ref=sr_1_1?s=books&ie=UTF8&qid=1409106065&sr=1-1&keywords=One+Two+One+Two+a+ghost+story+by+Dog+Brindle



.


No comments:

Spirit World