Perfect Humans

Damned If I Do - Damned If I Don't - The Paradox Of The Century





Life is full of choices isn't it? One big dilemma after another, where all situations have options, where one choice is as good as another and where all choices have outcomes, most of which are unfavourable no matter which choice you have taken...

Damned if you do or don't has a negative connotation that goes along with it. Rarely, if ever, someone mentions, damned if I do, damn if I don't when a person chooses outcomes that are great and favourable.

Would of, should of or could of. Maybe will, maybe won't. Should I, or shouldn't I? Can I or can't I? If not now, when? Forward or backwards? Too fast, too slow? Left or right? I'll be damned if I do and damned if I don't, what's a poor guy like me to do?

If I do something this way, I'll be damned if I do and damned if I don't anyway, no matter what choice I had taken.  What would the result be, say if I did it another way, besides not doing it at all, then what would the result be?

I'd be damned if I did or damned if I didn't. Should I just try, or should I not? Life is nothing but one big, damned if I did or damned if I didn't. It's all about having choices.

You just can't get away from being, damned if you do and damned if you don't. People are being, damned if they did or didn't, all the time, everywhere, every second of every day. Where is everywhere, is it here or is it there?  See you just can't get away from it!

So, the next time you find yourself in the paradox of this century, damned if I do and damed if I don't, then the only way to make the right choices is to follow your heart.  Whatever it tells you, it always steers you in the right direction.

It's when you don't follow your heart, that's when you get into trouble, damned if you do or damned if you don't.

















Join me in my new collectionsRaising Aleister  and The Rock - Vancouver Island

https://www.amazon.com/One-Two-ghost-story/dp/1482091011/ref=sr_1_1?s=books&ie=UTF8&qid=1409106065&sr=1-1&keywords=One+Two+One+Two+a+ghost+story+by+Dog+Brindle

 *If you like my blogs check out my book "ONE TWO ONE TWO a ghost story, on sale at Amazon only $2.99 on Kindle  or read it for free join Amazon Prime











No comments:

Spirit World