Meeting Sasquatches While Camping

Donald Trump - Keeping the Legal System Busy



Donald Trump has been sued 3,500 times


I almost fell off my chair reading that Donald Trump, has been sued over 3,500 times in the last 30 years, mostly by his business partners, people he dealt with, banks, and contractors, etc...

 
 
One hundred and fifty of those court cases were bankruptcy claims. Imagine a billionaire claiming bankruptcy. How is that possible?
 
 
The other cases against Trump were about defamation, tax evasion and sexual harassment, even rape.


Rape?
Now, that he's the president of the United States, I would imagine all those cases that he lost and I'm sure he lost many of them, the new ones that will arise that he's sure to lose, all will be scrubbed clean and shelved, at least for the next four years, that is.


It doesn't seem to have bothered him much, though. 


Once I was sued, for a rental sign I once rented, about $3000. bucks. Even though I won the judgement, I was a nervous wreck, a basket case. It was very stressful.


I don't know how he does it. If he doesn't do anything else, at least he's keeping the legal system busy. 









Join me in my new collections: Raising Aleister  and The Rock - Vancouver Island

https://www.amazon.com/One-Two-ghost-story/dp/1482091011/ref=sr_1_1?s=books&ie=UTF8&qid=1409106065&sr=1-1&keywords=One+Two+One+Two+a+ghost+story+by+Dog+Brindle

 *If you like my blogs check out my book "ONE TWO ONE TWO a ghost story, on sale at Amazon only $2.99 on Kindle  or read it for free join Amazon Prime











No comments:

What's Trending Right Now