Out-Of-Body Experience

Nessy, Champ, Ogopogo, Move Over "Caddy's" Back ~ A Sea Serpent Off The Coast Of British Columbia



It's nickname is "Caddy." It's real name is Cadborosaurus derived from Cadboro Bay in Greater Victoria and now supposedly is swimming off the shore of Vancouver Island near where I live, Sooke British Columbia in the Strait of Juan de Fuca

People say it looks like a serpent but with the head of a horse on a long neck with a red mane. Some say it's a Sea Lion, or a Giant Oarfish, a Basking Shark or Pipefish, even a Whale. The First Nation Indians have seen it and recorded it in their history.

There have been more than 300 sightings in 200 years and it's even been video taped by a fisherman and supposedly captured live. 




So, I'm setting my sights out over the water, since I'm so near the shore. Who knows, maybe I'll capture Caddy on video myself. 

I'll be watching, hopefully with camera in hand.









*If you like my blogs check out my book "ONE TWO ONE TWO a ghost story, on sale at Amazon only $2.99 on Kindle  or read it for free join Amazon Prime










Dog Brindle



No comments:

Spirit World