Perfect Humans

Smoking Pot Can Induce An Out-of-body Experience, Gives New Meaning to "Getting High"





It was like it happened yesterday, I remember it so vividly. It was the night before I was scheduled to have root canal done in the morning. I was feeling somewhat agitated thinking about it. I don't like going to the dentist, as I'm sure you might not like it either. 


I was in bed about to drift off when suddenly something strange happened to me. I could feel myself rising above the bed, even saw myself lying there, still under the blankets. My forehead was attached somehow, by what looked like a squiggly snake, to what I thought was me lying in the bed. 


Suddenly, a current of air swooshed me out the bedroom door, down the stairs, out the front door, when suddenly I realized I was flying, high in the sky, I flew all the way to the dentists office, to be greeted by a team of dental surgeons who strapped me to a table, then proceeded to extract a huge worm like creature from my mouth, plus I heard the dentist, from under his mask saying to his assistant, "There it is, grab it's head!" as he forced to keep my mouth open.

I could feel it inside my throat and I started to choke...


Stop! Stop! Right there. I can't go on.  Not that it's too painful to recall but more like the story is completely made up. I've just been sitting here dreaming up a story to tell you, I'm really, really sorry for wasting your time. It's because I've heard and read so many out-of-body experiences I thought I'd make up one of my own.


Even though my story sounds like a dream and a little odd, it contains all the elements of a real out-of-body experience like; the sensation of rising out of your physical body, seeing their natural body under them (never above), able to float or fly and having knowledge of what was happening or said.


They say 10 to 20% of the population have had an out-of-body experience. That's a lot of out-of-body experiences to casually brush under the rug. 


You don't need to go through a near-death-experience either, to know what it's like. 


All you need to do is relax and enter a deprivation chamber, or to make things easier, people have likened a marijuana high with out-of-body experiences. 


So, just roll a joint of marijuana, take a few tokes, then watch yourself soar, it gives a new meaning for an out-of-body experience, "Getting High." Most people that have gone the marijuana route say that they had a positive experience. Rarely, if ever someone has complained negatively.


When we smoke pot, we go into a dream-like state and get strange sensations, like the sense of euphoria, hunger, unable to move, becoming zombies, vegetative, chained to the television. Where are our souls then, are they leaving our physical bodies going to a better place, as our minds drift off into dreamland. Or is our mind just playing tricks on us? 


Pass the joint and I'll tell you another story.




*If you like my blogs check out my book "ONE TWO ONE TWO a ghost story, on sale at Amazon only $2.99 on Kindle  or read it for free join Amazon Prime






Dog Brindle









No comments:

Spirit World