Out-Of-Body Experience

World War III — The Most Popular Prediction for 2015.






As I stumble upon prediction after prediction for 2015, there is one prediction that stands out and is repeated more often than others. The prediction is; World War III will begin this year, with some saying it has already begun.  


I look around at the world today.


We are practically at war with Russia today, aiding Ukraine. It just hasn't been declared yet! The Israel-Gaza Conflict that will never be solved as long as there is one last Jew or Muslim alive. The threat of Islamic Extremism, a Holy War. Children starving to death and dying in Africa of disease, the haves and the have nots. The Korea dictator, in a tither over a movie. The building up of alliances between countries. The population explosion. Debt. Money, money, money. The greed! The brutality, all over the world. The beheadings. Australia, the most peace loving place in the world, building up their military. Really? Australia?


I wonder how many nuclear bombs there are still in the world as of today? 


Looking it up, I discovered there are over 20,000 warheads located around the planet with more than half facing our way. Then I remember a quote from Albert Einstein


I don't know what weapons will be used in World War III, but I do know, World War IV will be fought with sticks and stones.


Even if there is no war, with 20,000 warheads pointing at each other, the chances of one country making some sort of grave mistake are phenomenal. It will be one big chain reaction. The end of life on the planet.


Yikes!






*If you like my blogs check out my book "ONE TWO ONE TWO a ghost story, on sale at Amazon only $2.99 on Kindle  or read it for free join Amazon Prime




Dog Brindle














No comments:

Spirit World