Perfect Humans

Never Ask an Ouija Board, "Is Someone There?"







I remember being at a party of about fifteen people. We were all sitting around talking when the hostess brought out an "Ouija Board."


A few of us reluctantly sat at the table. It was the first time I had seen one, even though I knew about them. She dimmed the lights and lit a candle. We asked the Ouija Board silly questions on marriage, dating generic things putting our hands on the wooden heart. It slid around the board with ease. We all accused each other of pushing it.


At first, I was a skeptic. Earlier, I had been drinking Rye and Coke at home but since I arrived at the party had only been drinking beer. My turn to ask it a question.


"What was I drinking earlier?" I asked.

I was the only one who knew. The little heart shaped table spelled the word R-Y-E. It caught my attention.


It came around to my turn again so I asked it after thinking of a song, 


"What song am I thinking of, Ouija?" I asked.

The little table floated over to the number 1, then to the 9, jumped back and rushed to 9 again, jumped back and rushed to 9 and stopped. 


Everyone yelled, "1999." 


I almost fell onto the floor, I had heard the song earlier that day and couldn't get it out of my mind. I was thinking of Prince's, "Party Like It's 1999."


That was a pleasant experience although a little unsettling. We all left the table laughing. I could imagine the effect it would have had on me if I had experienced negativity, as many others have experienced, using Ouija Boards over the centuries. Condemned by the bible under Detestable Practices, Deuteronomy 18:10-11


Let no one be found among you who practices divination or sorcery, interprets omens, engages in witchcraft, or casts spells or is a medium or spiritualist or who consults with the dead. 



Here is one such story:



This is one of the most frightening personal stories I've heard from using an Ouija Board. A friend of a friend of mine, years ago back in the 80's, dabbled in the paranormal using an Ouija Board. One day him and his girlfriend were walking down the street and came across a garage sale. On a table sat an old Ouija Board game, it had a 25 cent sticker on it. My friend feeling lucky for the find, snatched it up and took it home. Him and his mother tested it out. It described to them the accident his father was in, how he died etc. His mother was so shocked and scared she refused to play with it again. 

A few weeks later, he had some friends over for dinner. Two of the friends were a newly married couple and expecting their first baby. They were going to break the news to everyone that night, but before they had a chance to tell anyone, my friend brought out the Ouija board. The newly expectant mother was excited and asked the Ouija Board, 


" Is Someone There?" she asked.


An entity communicated that it was the spirit of a young deceased girl who had lived in the jungle 1910 and had died from Yellow Fever, in 1865. They asked her where she was right now. She spelled out the word H-E-L. Curious they asked, 


"Why would a little girl go to hell, if she died of consumption?" 


The entity pointed the letters out on the board, I-K-I-L. Everyone looked at each other, bewildered.


Then, spelling out by pushing the little heart, it asked the pregnant woman if she (the entity) could be reborn in the body of their first born child. No one knew about her being pregnant, except the couple. The secret was out.


Another person asked it one final question. 



"What is your name, little girl."

The heart moved rapidly spelling out  L-U-C-I-F-R.



The group using one last swipe pushed the little heart to Good-Bye at the bottom of the board.



My friend never brought out the Ouiji Board again.



P.S. Ouija Boards may not only be a device used to open portals into the underworld, they have also been used to communicate with Aliens from other planets and dimensions. 




ref: Magic, Mysticism and the Molecule









No comments:

Spirit World