Meeting Sasquatches While Camping

Have You Heard of Shadow People - Black Ghosts?





I had an encounter with a black ghost, last night, in the wee hours of the morning.
Also known as Shadow People because they prefer dark or dim lit rooms. 

I was working late on an article, unable to sleep.




This is what happened...

I'm sitting at the computer, my hands on the keyboard, my eyes focused on the monitor when suddenly I had this feeling. Goose bumps formed on my arms. I thought I saw movement in the room, from the corner of my eye. My peripheral vision, let's say.

I stopped typing and looked around the room. It was dimly lit, except for the monitor, the Christmas tree in the corner, a candle glowing on the coffee table, the light over the kitchen sink lit, dark, but from where I was sitting, I could see everything in the room. I saw nothing unusual so turned back and faced the monitor and started working again.

I stopped I thought I saw movement again.

Within seconds, I could see from the corner of my eye, something dark and black approaching me on my left side. It sped behind me, as I sat in the chair and went into the wall on my right side. It happened really fast. Like a swoosh. 

It was so noticeable it made me spin around in the chair and stand up, bewildered looking around the room, wondering what the hell was that! 

What I saw, was a black cloud, without form, that moved quickly. I sensed the air move as if a door opened and closed. 

I've found out this morning that Shadow Ghosts are quite common and seen more times than normal ghosts.  Many people believe they are "evil" because they are black, relating them to demons or devils. They are also related to time travel, travelling astrally, but attached to a location, being seen over and over again, very similar to spirits found in Islam text and ancient arabic theology. 

Shadow ghosts seem to prefer dark or dimly lit rooms. Often seen peeking around corners or running into the darkness, maybe human shape but usually a cloud or black mist. Exactly what I saw.

I'll have to wait and see if it happens again. 

Black ghosts interact with people.

Dog Brindle





1 comment:

Play With Death said...

Thanks for this post.

Here's some more information on Shadow People.

What's Trending Right Now