Meeting Sasquatches While Camping

The Lamborghini Sports Car - 50 Years Later


Wasn't it every boys dream to own a Lamborghini sports car?  



The Lamborghini Veneno Roadster


I was 13 when the first sports car rolled out onto the showroom floor. A GT 350 1963 sports car.







I never would have imagined today that one would cost $4.5 million dollars to make.  It almost sounds ridiculous.  Who would pay that much for a car?  But apparently there are many.

The Lamborghini Veneno Roadster made it's debut at the 2013 Geneva Motor Show. Another one of my dreams not likely to come true.  Nine are to be made to commemorate the 50th year anniversary of the Lamborghini Business and will only be available in three colours; red, green, and white, representing the three colours of the Italian flag.  I know which colour would be mine. Red you guessed it. 




A sports car has to be red but when I saw this picture of a white one.  I liked that too.

There is no roof, it weighs 3278 lbs, and goes 221-mph.  In 2.8 seconds it goes 62 mph. The super carbon-fiber reinforced polymer body design is meant to improve downforce and air diffusion. 

I guess, I'll just have to keep on dreaming.

Dog Brindle






Read more 




1 comment:

mirko kalkbrener said...

Veneno Roadster wow!!! It has the same V12 engine as the Aventador :))) If you are interested in other models of Aventador, Diablo, Murcielago, Gallardo you should check www.lamborghinipalmbeach.com for more information ;)

What's Trending Right Now