Let me describe each briefly.
The Water Cycle
Water, we can't live without it. This cycle allocates water, dispersing it throughout the world.
- Solar Power makes evaporation happen.
- Condensation purifies it.
- Clouds disperse it.
The Carbon and Oxygen Cycles
This is why we never run out of air to breathe.
- Photosynthesis, plants take in carbon dioxide and produce carbohydrates and oxygen.
- It all happens cleanly, efficiently and quietly.
The Nitrogen Cycle
We need all kinds of molecules to exist. To make those molecules we need nitrogen. Luckily air is 78% Nitrogen.
- Gets absorbed into the ground.
- Animals eat it as in the plants.
- When they die they release the nitrogen back into the soil.
All totally simple systems. How has man managed to screw them all up?