Out-Of-Body Experience

My Crystal Ball Tells Me... Vancouver is in for a shock, and I don't mean earthquake!


The City of Vancouver 

is going to be in shock, and in a state of panic and fear.

Held hostage as the drug Don's battle it out.

There are going to be some 


"Targeted Shootings." 

in the near future.


I see a car, a big car, no it's a truck, no it's an SUV. 
I see glass, a broken window.
The car has a broken window 
and someone sitting in the driver's seat 

 is dead. 

Blood everywhere.

A few people are going to die...


If you've seen the news tonight you'll know what I'm talking about. There was a big cocaine bust.

I smell a rat!


54 kilograms of cocaine worth an estimated $3-million. That big!!!!

I'd stay out of your SUV for awhile.  Especially if you drive one all blinged out, the preferred vehicle amongst the successful cocaine dealers like: 



I guess, I'll leave mine in the garage for a few weeks.  Just to be safe. I think I have other issues, non-related. 

If you're not a rat, you don't have to worry!


Dog Brindle






No comments:

Spirit World