Perfect Humans

I Don't Have Writer's Block!

It amazes me when someone says they can't think of anything to write about!





I Don't Have Writer's Block!



Of all the adventures.
The love affairs. 
The quarrels.

Those moments of happy surprise.  
Those lonely times, 
Well into the night. 

The history of lives lived. The Earth. The air. 
Millions of years. Our future.  
Today, Tomorrow, Forever.

What we've gained. What we've lost.
What we saw, felt and smelt.
Heard, tasted, experienced.

The pains, the suffering, 
What we've endured
Won and lost!

Our hopes and dreams,
Ones that came true, 
Others that didn't. The ones that will.

People we've met. Places we've seen.
Friends, Family, Foe.
The sun, the moon, the stars and beyond.

With all these things.
Floating about, 
There is no way I could have...

the dreaded, Writer's Block.


It amazes me when someone says they can't think of anything to write about!


Dog Brindle








2 comments:

Rick Watson said...

I would write a comment but I'm blocked:)

Good post Michael.

Michael Estey said...

lol After 2900 I would be too! Hard to believe isn't it. Congratulations by the way. I'm only at 314. Still a long way to go for me. Now there's a story! How has it paid off for you? What can I expect? The milestones. Yes, another story...

Spirit World