Out-Of-Body Experience

Hirsute Women - Donning Beards - It's Time To Accepted Them.

Lady only known as Mariam



Women with Beards...
They are not freaks. 



I am not a man, I'm not an animal, I am a human being, I am a woman!


I tweeked a John Merrick quote, just for this blog.


Mariam 49, a German woman, interviewed on This Morning, started growing a beard 28 years ago, after the birth of her son. Her sex life has never been better and she says she has no plans of ever shaving.



Joesephine Clofullia


A different time. The freak show attraction. The world of entertainment. P.T. Barnum's 'American Museum.'  The most famous Josephine Clofullia.  
1827-1875. 


There was Lady Olga, no! Not Lady Gaga. Lady Olga (Jane Barnell) she sported a thirteen inch beard, toured in circuses. She married four times!


Jennifer Miller


Right up until now, with Jennifer Miller. A juggler and fire eater. I don't see this hair thing becoming a mad trend, amongst women.  


But then again. Here comes Julia Roberts with her hairy arm pits.  You can't tell me she isn't hot!


Then there's everyone's grandmother!




I have nothing against women with beards. I don one myself.

It's time to accept them. 

Dog Brindle



1 comment:

A Long said...

Hey, Dog, love any woman who dares to be herself. I especially love Lydia!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n4zRe_wvJw8

Spirit World