I was walking down the street the other day when I passed a Jehovah's Witness, standing in a store front.
He handed me this pamphlet!
The Watchtower Announcing Jehovah's Kingdom
Pornography Harmless or Toxic?
I took it. Grabbing it quickly as he tried to follow me. I ditched him escaping into a Skytrain Station.
On my ride home I fingered through it, and stopped on an article.
Facts on Pornography?
- Every second, nearly 30,000 people view pornographic Web sites?
- Every minute, internet users send more than 1.7 million pornographic e-mails.
- Every hour, nearly two hard-core porno videos are filmed and released in the United States.
- Every day, an average of more than 2,000,000 pornographic movies are rented in the United States alone.
- Every month, nearly 9 out of 10 young men and 3 out of 10 young women in the United States view pornography on line.
- Every year, the global pornography industry generates $100 Billion. $3 Billion of that devoted to child pornography.
- 100,000 websites offer illegal child pornography
- The Internet is a significant factor in 2 out of 3 divorces.
I closed the pamphlet and stuffed it into my pocket to read later in the sanctity of my own home.
I've read somewhere that the fastest growing sector of the population using computers now-a-days are the elderly.
You guessed it! Yep! Us old folks. Expect those numbers on porno surfing to rise. I'm just going by my own experience. Don't take that as fact!