Voodoo Death — Is It Possible To Be Scared To Death?

Islam Recruiting the Infidels - The Muslim Woman



I was surprised today, 
getting off the Skytrain at the Broadway and Commercial Station. I'm walking down Commercial Drive, minding my own business. Leisurely window shopping, on my way to an appointment. I'm walking casually along when I pass this Middle Eastern Shop. A dry goods type of store. 



In front of the shop was a table. A young middle eastern man was standing behind it and asked as I passed, if I'd be interested. He stretched out his arm and handed me this book, encouraging me to take it! A folded pamphlet was inserted. The title of the pamphlet: Discover Islam, The Muslim Woman.



The Key to Understanding ISLAM


I said, "No" at first, then turned around for some reason said, "I change my mind, sure I'll take one."  

I'm genuinely interested in what it had to sayDo to the recent Pressure Cooker bombing threats happening on Victoria Day in Victoria, on the Island. And, the conversion of the two suspects, John Stewart Nuttall and Amanda Marie Korody of Surrey, to the Islamic Religion.

I thumbed through it. The pamphlet first: 

Discover Islam, The Muslim Woman

In short the Qur'an, states what the status of a woman will be in society. It says, "We encourage woman to use their minds, for the public good, as activists, artists, entrepreneurs, so on and so on..."  

It mentions two successful women. In all of history they pick Aishah a wise old teacher and philosopher, wife of the Prophet Muhammad and Zubaydah, a famous sewer system builder for the pilgrims. Pilgrims??? I know. A long time ago.

What it does say is this: Husbands and wives must live together in peace. Obey! and become one. 

I thought about that for two seconds. The only way that could work is, if the woman takes the subordinate role. I don't think women want to be superior but I sure do think they want to be considered equal. 

It also states, women should be thankful that man lets his wife mingle with other women. 

What kind of crap is that! I wonder if he passes these pamphlets out to women, or is it, just to men. 

Anti-gay rhetoric, between a man and woman, there can be no coercion! We know their attitude towards Gays that's no secret. 

Here is a list of the topics covered:

  • Abortion, pregnancy. The rules pertaining to when you were a little squirt even before meeting the egg.  
  • The first woman according to the Qur'an. They're talking Eve?
  • Does Islam want women to be Public and Political. What do you think? Maybe a fundraiser or equivalent.
  • Are women and men equal. Obviously not by the number of Honour Killings 
  • Marriage, Wives and Husbands. Back to obeying, and servitude.
  • Creation of woman as a mate. To please man again.
  • Taking care of parents. The only good idea. 
  • Motherhood, Stay home, cook, clean make babies.
  • Women's Dress and Modesty. Hide! Be ashamed.
  • What do Muslims think of Mary & Jesus.  
  • How does Islam protect women from violence. It doesn't say. I've read it twice to make sure. Only if they give themselves completely to God. How is that going to help a young girl being raped, by her father?  Tell me?



A Quote by Prophet Muhammad taken from the pamphlet



The Prophet Muhammad said: Treat women well and be kind to them; they are your helpers.

What does that mean?

Islamic Propaganda, I thought!

Now the small book...


The Key To Understanding ISLAM

Written by Dr. Abdul-Rahman AlSheha
Fifth edition

To be given out free of charge. The complete book can be read on the internet  www.thekeytoIslam.com What???? Free! A book. For me, a passerby. WOW!  I knew it was too good to be true.

Anyway...
A big infomercial
promoting the Islamic Religion.

The question here is: What is the message? I know the answer.

Islam is recruiting the infidels!


The book is a decoy, an expanded version of the pamphlet. 
Full of interesting facts such as this: 

Islam is the most populace religion on the planet. 

I did not know that!


The real message is in the pamphlet.

Man first, Woman second.
No Gays.






No comments:

What's Trending Right Now