Out-Of-Body Experience

I said, "How's Your Hearing?"



"Eh?"

I said, "How's your hearing?"


"Eh?"





"How is your hearing?" I raise my voice an octave.


"Speak up you're always mumbling!" she says to me.


"How's your hearing?" This time I raise it two octaves.


"Eh? What am I wearing?" she says.  "Why do you want to know? Are you some kind of pervert?"


"No, no, I'm asking you, how's your hearing?" I point to my ear.


"Speak up for Christ sake!" she says. "If you got something to say, say it!"


"How is your hearing?" I'm now yelling, staring right at her. "How is your hearing?" I scream, again. She's reading my lips as I speak.


"What are you yelling for?" she asks. "I heard you the first time."



Sound familiar?

Dog Brindle




                           

SNL News: Top Story - watch more funny videos



No comments:

Spirit World