Michael Jackson - Scrying to Conjure Up Spirits and Creatures From Other Worlds

Michael Jackson - Scrying to Conjure Up Spirits and Creatures From Other Worlds
Michael Jackson's bedroom at "Neverland" had a Speculum in the form of a picture covered in glass hanging from the ceiling on just such an angle. So if Michael were in bed looking up he would see himself and the reflection of his alter ego, Peter Pan, super imposed over his body.

Tuesday, 6 August 2013

The Story of My Purity




written by Francesco Pacifico
A book review

The Pope John Paul II, Jewish?




Piero Rosini, poor Piero.  Getting older. In a sexless marriage.
Turns to god, to become a publisher for the lord. He moves to Rome and gets to work, editing books including one that claims the Pope is secretly Jewish.  

He's a breast man, nicknamed Chewbacca, he's over sexed and in lust with his sister-in-law. 

This book is hard to read and I got lost a few times, as he ranted on changing subjects mid-sentence. Don't get me wrong. The book is well written. Just not my cup of tea. I almost stopped mid-way but like a phobia I have, I have to finish what I start.

I give it three stars.  ***


Dog Brindle 

About the author
Francesco Pacifico a Italian artist, has written a number of Italian publications. He lives in Rome.



Like most of the books I read, this one came from the Surrey Public Library. On the shelf Books We Liked

*This review has been, posted on:
          AmazonGoogle Books, and Goodreads





No comments:

Translate