RBG's Revisited

Rubber Band Guns Revisited

I thought I would investigate a little further.  I felt there was something a little more going on here than meets the eye.  


I typed in google search:  Rubber Band Guns - click

I clicked on etsy.com and searched their store.

Apparently they are as old as I am. They've been around since the beginning of the century. First patented before the Second World War.

video

They had on sale; the Swamphawk, a six shot.
The Thumper, a two shot.
The Dragonfly, a four shot. w/ stock
The Protector, a three shot.

There were other sites, 
with their own versions of the Rubber Band Gun.
Here I thought this (Robert Coulston) guy from Banditguns.com, had something new.

Then I thought, hey!
Why not try regretsy.com
Nothing. 
What! This is right up their alley.  Kids. Guns.
Stupid things.

RBG's as they are known to insiders, have been played by children for decades with live action games like, Assassins. Now in video form.

I feel this discovery has been uncovered to late.
With paint ball guns, and all that.

The world is doomed.  

Our children are armed.

So, if you want to buy one, go to etsy.com and order one. 

Christmas is just around the corner.  25 days left.

Like I said, "Any kid would love one."

(don't tell them who sent you)
Dog Brindle


7 comments:

Apple Smith said...

Thank you! I have to thank you for the efforts you’ve put in penning this site.I really hope to check out the same high-grade blog posts by you later on as well. In truth, your creative writing abilities has motivated me to get my own website now !
unblocked games
friv4school |
friv 4 school
unblocked games | unblockedgames
tetris games
monster high games

unblocked games 77 said...

I am very thankful for the article or girls go games , baixar whatsapp , girlsgogames , girls go games , baixar whatsapp gratis , baixar whatsapp

happy wheels said...

A great possibility for me and it was a superb knowledge to view this site. Very difficult to uncover these beneficial web page or web site. I have many devices and achieving proper picture of these worked well and energy continues to be seeing about this weblog. Often my own intend to make my personal site as well as my own enjoyment is growing due to this page. I we do hope you may well be more effective.

thị hậu nguyễn said...

Written, Thank you for the introduction of a range of information that is very interesting to see in this article
happy wheels ez
super mario bros
pacman
agario

Giải Trí Tổng Hợp said...

Welcomes to google terminal keep sharing such ideas in the future as well.
google snake this was actually EARN TO DIE
what i was looking for,and i am glad to came here! AGE OF WAR 2
Hi! I’ve been reading your blog for a while HAPPY WHEELS
I want you to thank for your time of this wonderful read!!! Slitherio
Amazing insight you have on this, Slither io This article always blew me BIG FARM

Cute Soc said...

Wow ... This game is great too. Let go of your game.
gum mayhem 3 | can you pet 2
learn to fly 3 | happywheels
tank trouble 3


Yoob for Kids said...

You can play the online game Friv 2 Online| without connecting the Internet.
It is true that the appearance of the Internet has transformed the world. People can more quickly connect with one another, correct results from searching. Our life has been completely transformed by the Internet. If there is no internet someday, how will be we? Of course, many people will go down and won’t know what they do. However, the game Friv 2000 is considered as a breakthrough in technology, it is not important for you to play the game Yoob 100 | with connected to the Internet or not. Friv3 Games!