Blossom Time

Blossom Time - Royal Albert

 Blossom Time

Royal Albert - Bone China

England

My Collection







Dog Inspecting his Collection
"What was I interested in?" 
My friend asked me one day.  
I looked around the room. 
"It's never to late 
to start a collection, 
and you won't be so dull and gray."
I looked around the room.


Royal Albert Stamp 
  ...What could I collect and for whom? 
These dishes are pretty, I overheard another say.

Each piece is signed by the artist and numbered.
This is the extent of my collection:  5 saucers  -   1 bread plate  -  1 dinner plate 
...That's how I got hooked, 
I'd have it no other way.


It has taken me ten years to collect this much
and I haunt second hand shops, antique malls, 
swap meets, etc. all the time.

Are they that hard to find?

I'm going out to look for a Tea pot...

Dog Brindle




1 comment:

wenlaine said...

I've collected Royal Albert 'Old Country Roses' and have an 8 place setting collection. Now I'm looking for a soup tureen. Hope you had a fabulous Christmas!