!@#% What Does it Mean?

!@#%   WHAT DOES IT MEAN

IS IT LANGUAGE

DO YOU UNDERSTAND IT


 

I stretch my thumb until I yell,
"!@#%"

A co-worker spills his coffee.
Some of it splashes on his white shirt.
"!@#%," he yells.

What are we actually saying and
is it language?

I typed it in Google Search.

Nothing came up. 
I looked it up in my Webster's,
Nothing listed.

I know what it means.

But I don't know, how I know, 
I can't even pronounce it.
Can you? 
Or is it just understood without verbalizing.

I've seen it many times, in print.
And heard it, spoke. 

It didn't sound anything like.
!@#%
and different each time.
Sometimes, F___, sometimes Sh**,
Sometimes C---, Sometimes D..k,
Sometimes even Jesus,
For !@#% sakes!

Is it slang?

In print, does it make you stumble when you read it?

Why is it always used in situations 

when one gets hurt, or is angry?

Did you ever hear a lottery winner yell, "!@#%"


It's not an acronym:
It's not formed by the initial letters of other words because it not a word.

It's not a homonym, nor a synonym.
Is there even a word 
to describe what it is?
If it's not in the dictionary then it's not a word.

But it has meaning.  I know what it means.
How can that be?


Dog Brindle


The Adventures of Mike Eastside

Cartoons 




No comments: